The ongoing operation and maintenance of your controlled environment is of paramount importance, therefore ensuring a Cleanroom Service Plan is in place to adequately facilitate this should form part of the strategy of implementation.
The Guardtech Group can provide a full turnkey offering with their in-house Service Department.
WHAT DO GUARDTECH CLEANROOMS HAVE TO OFFER?
- CITB-trained engineers and mechanical and electrical specialists
- Consolidate all utilities and plant maintenance to as few visits as possible
- Selection of all plant and equipment will take into consideration ongoing maintenance and associated costs
- Energy efficiency and warranty conditions are balanced to achieve the best value solution for your application
- Service contracts can also include emergency call-out rates to ensure a rapid response for any potential future issues
Upon conclusion of all cleanroom builds an ISO 14644 validation is conducted to verify cleanroom performance and adherence to classification guidelines.
The critical testing point is to ensure that the airborne particle counts are in line with the allowable tolerances as set out in ISO 14644-1. All other testing is to provide supporting data to confirm the performance specification of the environment.
Validation testing could include any or all of the following:
- Air velocity and volumetric flow rate measurement
- Room differential pressure testing
- Airborne particle counting
- Temperature & humidity monitoring
- Light & sound level measurement
- Filter integrity testing
- Pressure & flow gauge calibration
- Room recovery rates
- Containment testing
- Airflow visualisation
The Guardtech Group Decontamination Team are specialists in restoring control to critical environments and supporting clients in maintaining compliant facilities. Performing to GMP standards, all operators are specially trained and work to extensive SOPs and checklists.
Our packages include:
- Builders’ cleans, Pre-validation cleans & Biocidal/Sporicidal cleans
- Microbiological/Bioburden Testing with TSA & SDA plates
- Pre-clean and post-clean contact plate testing
- Certified to work at height (IPAF PAL card holders)
- Cleanliness verification tests conducted – with full reporting
- Bespoke cleaning programmes
- Comprehensive multi-stage cleaning as and when required
Guardtech Group Case Study Guardtech Group Validation Case Study
Discover the process undertaken by the Guardtech Service Department for a CleanCube Maxi Validation as part of an Operational Qualification (OQ).